If you could not find an answer to your problem in our FAQ pages, please submit a Tech Support Form
Click here to back to trending articles.
Yes! From AmpliTube version 3.4 onwards, it is possible to share in-app purchases between your iOS devices as well as between the 5 main AmpliTube versions:
- AmpliTube (for iPhone)
- AmpliTube CS (for iPhone)
- AmpliTube (for iPad)
- AmpliTube CS (for iPad)
- AmpliTube LE (for iPhone)*
*No longer available on iTunes...
In addition, if you have purchased any of the individual AmpliTube apps such as AmpliTube Fender (iPhone/iPad), AmpliTube Slash (iPhone/iPad), AmpliTube Orange (iPhone/iPad), and more, that gear can now be loaded into any of the 4 main AmpliTube apps listed above (AmpliTube LE no longer available).
The sharing process uses iCloud to merge the in-app purchases, and syncs the apps to the merged in-app purchases. If you do not have an iCloud account, you will need to create one to proceed.
- Merge your in-app purchases onto iCloud
- Log into iCloud on the device with the active in-app purchases you want to share.
- Launch the AmpliTube version with the active in-app purchases you want to share.
- Your in-app purchases are now merged onto iCloud.
- Sync AmpliTube to the merged in-app purchases*
- Launch any AmpliTube version you want to retrieve in-app purchases into. This will sync this AmpliTube version's in-app purchases with iCloud's.
- Your in-app purchases are now available in all the AmpliTube versions launched in the previous step.
Note: *If you want to retrieve the in-app purchases on another device, log into iCloud on that device with the same user account as in step 1 and proceed to step 2 on that device.
If this FAQ did not help get you started, please reach out to our support team here.
FAQ ID: 1109