IK releases 32 new TONEX Tone Partner Collections available now on ToneNET to demo and purchase. This brings the total to 138 collections from top tone creators, representing over 2,200 Tone Models to play across the entire TONEX ecosystem, including live on stage with TONEX Pedal.
Among the collections, 4 new Tone Partners are joining the TONEX marketplace today with some great-sounding amps and effects:
Here are the new collections from other Tone Partners featuring more sought-after amps and one-of-kind models:
The Studio Rats (5 new collections)
IP Sound (1 new collection)
Jason Sadites (2 new collections)
Live Ready Sound (3 new collections)
- Red Mars (42 Tone Models based on a Friedman Jake E Lee JEL100)
- Juiced Rocker (32 Tone Models based on an Orange Rockerverb MKIII)
- PV Block Mod (25 Tone Models based on a Modded Peavey 6505+)
Mad Steex (2 new collections)
- KOBRA Raw Amp (115 RAW AMP Captures based on a Framus Cobra amplifier)
- KOBRA Rig Presets (8 Tone Models based on a Framus Cobra amplifier with pedals)
Matt Fig (4 new collections)
- Fig MAC20 (16 Tone Models based on a Morgan AC20 Deluxe amp)
- Fig Match AC50 (28 Tone Models based on a Vox AC50 (Matchless Mod)
- Fig Sunn Tea (18 Tone Models based on a Sunn Model T amp)
- Fig BC Lynx X (24 Tone Models based on a BadCat Lynx X amp)
You can view the entire list of Tone Partners and their collections here. Combined with user-created Tone Models, ToneNET now offers over 17,000 Tone Models to explore!
Free Trials and Tone Models
Users can demo any Tone Partner Collection before purchasing. Furthermore, over 130 free Tone Models from these collections are available to all TONEX hardware or software users to download for free and use just like any TONEX Tone Model to record, play or practice.
Tone Partner Collections can be browsed and purchased via ToneNET, IK’s online tone-sharing and social platform, or within any version of TONEX Mac/PC including the free TONEX CS. After purchase, Tone Partner Collections become activated inside TONEX software by selecting “Restore Purchases” in the Account panel, which instantly downloads all collection Tone Models to the user’s local library ready to play.
For AmpliTube Too
Tone Partner Tone Models work seamlessly inside AmpliTube 5. The TONEX amplifier and pedal gear models function just like other AmpliTube amps and pedals. Best of all, AmpliTube 5 presets created using Tone Models can now be uploaded to ToneNET’s preset sharing section.
Tone Partners and users alike can combine their favorite Tone Models with all of AmpliTube 5’s hundreds of stompboxes, cabs, mics, rack FX and more to craft complete rigs and share them with their fellow users around the world.
Pricing and Availability
TONEX Tone Partner Collections are available to demo and purchase via ToneNET and within any version of TONEX for Mac/PC starting at just $/€6.99.*
For more information about TONEX Tone Partner Collections and to hear the tones, please visit: