July 29, 2021 - IK Multimedia releases a free update for AmpliTube iOS.
We've updated AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad to version 4.12. Free for all AmpliTube users, this version includes is a handy volume pedal that many users have been requesting.
In addition, this update makes available a new collection of gear for the pillar of the band. The Bass Collection features 4 amp heads with matching cabs and 2 stomp effects selected specifically for bass players and comes with 20 great-sounding presets in a variety of styles to cover almost any player's needs.
Based on some of the most sought-after models from Ampeg®, Trace Elliot® and Gallien-Krueger®, the Bass Collection for AmpliTube iOS puts a truckload of killer bass rigs right in the palm of your hand.
Go all-in for the best deal
This new Bass Collection is available now as an in-app purchase and is included in the new All-In Bundle Collection 2021. Relevant Amps and FX are also included in the new All-Amps 2021 and All-FX 2021 bundles. Purchasing the All-In Bundle 2021 also unlocks all-new gear models and collections scheduled for release in 2021 automatically!
Learn more on AmpliTube iOS
For iOS users, open the App Store on your iPad, go to the Updates tab, and use the Update button next to AmpliTube.
What's new in v4.12 for iOS
- Added New Bass Collection available for purchase. This adds 4 new Bass Amps & Cabs and 2 pedals dedicated to bass
- Added a Volume Pedal, free to all AmpliTube users
- Updated All-In 2021 Bundles
- Fixed an issue with audio files not always appearing after importing via Song page
- Fixed a potential crash from improper loop points set in Song page
- General reliability improvements