If you could not find an answer to your problem in our FAQ pages, please submit a Tech Support Form
Click here to back to trending articles.
SampleTank 4 CS and Syntronik Free will offer a free set of sounds for all IK Multimedia users. These sounds along with your free copies of SampleTank 4 CS and Syntronik Free are listed in My Products. Download both your software and sound content. These are separate downloads. Once installed, use the Authorization Manager to authorize the serial granted to your in My Products.
Important: For new users, the SampleTank 4 software and sound content are suggested to be installed to their default locations.
MODO BASS and Hammond B-3X can be tried for a period of 10 days. After this period white noise bursts will occur until the software is authorized. Use the download link here to get started with your MODO BASS demo. Use the download link here to get started with your Hammond B-3X demo.
To start this trial period, follow these steps:
- Download, install, and open AmpliTube 4 CS or T-RackS 5 CS.
- Authorize your software using your serial number from My Products and the Authorization Manager.
- Use the Shopping Cart logo in your software to open the Custom Shop (In AmpliTube 4 look for this in the upper right hand corner, in T-RackS 5, look to the lower right hand corner).
- Once the Custom Shop is opened, log-in to your IK account and select the gear you are interested in by clicking the "Try" option.
- Once this process completes, you should be good to go!
IMPORTANT: Make sure to keep the Custom Shop open during your trial period.This will act as your registration key. Internet access is required for the trial period.
If you need any extra help after reading this FAQ, please reach out to our team here.
FAQ ID: 798