Firmware updater for iLoud MTM
Use the Firmware updater to update the firmware on your iLoud MTM to the latest version.
The Firmware updater automatically detects any iLoud MTM connected to your Mac or PC and updates the firmware.
Follow these steps to update the firmware:
- Register iLoud MTM to your IK User account if you haven’t already. Registration provides you with access to the Firmware updater.
- Once registered, go to the "Firmware Updates" section of your User Area on your computer and download the IK Multimedia Firmware updater for Mac or PC.
- Plug iLoud MTM into a free USB port on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Launch the IK Multimedia Firmware updater and follow the instructions to update the firmware.
NOTE: Do not unplug your iLoud MTM while the updater is running. Doing so may result in permanent damage to the product.
The Firmware Updater requires OS X 10.11 / Windows 8 or later.
Please contact the IK Multimedia support service in case you need assistance.
What is new in Firmware version 1.0.4
- Resolves a loud sound that can occasionally occur with some units at power up.
- Improves the management of temperature alarms to minimise false error warnings.