Now on your iPad
Hook up with Slash
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube Slash for iPad app. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience and expansive landscape of your iPad.
AmpliTube Slash for iPad is a full-featured mobile guitar effects processor and recording studio app that lets you play, practice and record with Slash’s signature gear, anytime and everywhere. AmpliTube Slash lets you configure a flexible guitar signal chain complete with 4 inline stompbox effects, an amplifier head and cabinet combination, and a single-track recorder (expandable to a full production suite of 8 tracks, plus a complete set of mixing and mastering tools) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily.
Rock Slash’s Signature Gear
AmpliTube Slash for iPad features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and in his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall® AFD100, 6 Slash’s signature guitar pedals, and play along with Slash’s extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
Learn from the Riff Master
AmpliTube Slash also features a robust “song” player section that allows you to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your device iPod library or from your computer. The song section also features links to the new “Apocalyptic Love” album, and links to Slash music available on the iTunes store that can be purchased and added to your library and the app for play-along. Plus, the song player has a "center cancel" feature that allows you to mute the center pan of the music (where vocals and leads are usually placed in the mix) so you can play and sing with the band. Go ahead, Slash doesn't mind.
The Song section also includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting pitch.
Talent Booster Pedals
Okay, so they don't really exist, but two of the most important features that will help you sound your absolute best are also included: A digital chromatic tuner and metronome, so you'll always play in tune and in time.
Upgrade your AmpliTube and Rock Slash’s Gear
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPad, upgrade to version 2.5 (now available as a free upgrade), and all AmpliTube Slash gear models will be available as in-app purchase, either as a complete set or a-la-carte. This is recommended if you’d like to use the AmpliTube Slash models with your other AmpliTube for iPad gear models, like AmpliTube Fender® and our VocaLive vocal effects processors.
Record and Share
AmpliTube Slash for iPad features a single-track recording studio that can be expanded to a full 8 track multi-track recording studio and mastering suite. It features 8-track recording capabilities, with a bounce (just in case you run out of room), and each channel has 2 independent sends to a master effects section, plus a global EQ and Compressor section for tightening up your mix. You can import material directly into a channel and record along with backing tracks, play along with Slash, or use an iRig Mic to create stunning vocal tracks.
Hook up with Slash
AmpliTube Slash is compatible with all of our guitar interfaces for iPad, like the now legendary iRig, iRig HD, and you can easily incorporate AmpliTube Slash into your current rig with the new iRig STOMP stompbox style interface.
AmpliTube Slash for iPad is 30-pin audio device compatible, so if you currently own the IK Multimedia StealthPlug Audio Interface cable and an Apple Camera Connection kit, you can use it with your iPad for stunning pristine audio quality.
AmpliTube Slash Features:
- Real-time guitar mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet
- 6 Signature Slash Stompboxes, 2 Signature Slash Marshall® Amps, 1 Cabinet
- Slash Gear Models:
- Stompboxes: Gate, Wah Distortion, Octo Blue, Booster, X-Chorus, Delay
- Amplifiers: Marshall® AFD100, Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall® 1960 4x12 cabinet
- Complete set of Slash tone presets
- Single track recorder with re-amping expandable to full 8-track studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- 30-Pin digital audio support - Works with StealthPlug and Apple Camera Connection Kit
- MIDI support (available via in-app purchase)
- Audio copy/paste
- Retina displays support
- Import and play songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Slow down or speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch (-50% to +200%)
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from songs
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Restore In-App purchases
- Low-latency for real time playing
| Appetite for Destruction
Guns N' Roses
| Use Your Illusion I
Guns N' Roses
| Use Your Illusion II
Guns N' Roses
| It's Five O'Clock Somewhere