now on your iPad
Hook up with Slash
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube Slash for iPad app. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience landscape of your iPad.
AmpliTube Slash for iPad is a full-featured mobile guitar effects processor and recording studio app that lets you play, practice and record with Slash’s signature gear, anytime and everywhere.
AmpliTube Slash lets you configure a flexible guitar signal chain complete with 4 inline stompbox effects, an amplifier head and cabinet combination and a single-track recorder (expandable to a full production suite of 8 tracks, plus a complete set of mixing and mastering tools) for capturing your musical ideas quickly and easily.
Rock Slash’s signature gear
AmpliTube Slash for iPad features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and in his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall® AFD100 plus 6 of Slash's signature guitar pedals and play along with Slash’s extensive discography or any music from your music library. Also included is a collection of Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
Learn from the Riff Master
AmpliTube Slash also features a robust “song” player section that lets you play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from your device iPod library or from your computer. The song section also features links to the new “Apocalyptic Love” album and links to Slash music available on the iTunes store that can be purchased and added to your library and the app for play-along purposes. Plus, the song player has a "NO VOICE" feature that lets you mute the center pan of the music (where vocals and leads are usually placed in the mix) so you can play and sing with the band. Go ahead, Slash doesn't mind.
The Song section also includes our popular SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature which can slow down or speed up the tempo of audio material without affecting the pitch.
Okay, so they don't really exist, but two of the most important features that will help you sound your absolute best are also included: A digital chromatic tuner and a metronome, so you'll always play in tune and in time.
Upgrade your AmpliTube and rock Slash’s gear
If you currently own AmpliTube for iPad, upgrade to the latest version (available as a free upgrade), and all AmpliTube Slash gear models will be available as in-app purchase, either as a complete set or a-la-carte. This is recommended if you’d like to use the AmpliTube Slash models with your other AmpliTube for iPad gear models, like AmpliTube Fender® and our VocaLive vocal effects processors.
You can now also use iCloud to transfer your in-app gear purchases between the 5 main versions of AmpliTube.
Record and share
AmpliTube Slash for iPad features a single-track recording studio that can be expanded to a full 8-track multi-track recording studio and mastering suite. It features 8-track recording capabilities, with a bounce (just in case you run out of room), and each channel has 2 independent sends to a master effects section, plus a global EQ and Compressor section for tightening up your mix. You can import material directly into a channel and record along with backing tracks, play along with Slash, or use an iRig Mic to create stunning vocal tracks.
AmpliTube Slash for iPad also now supports project sharing. It lets you use iTunes File Sharing to copy and paste project folders between AmpliTube's different device versions.
New and improved
AmpliTube Slash is now fully compatible with Apple's new iOS 8, including the Inter-App Audio feature, which lets you connect the output from one app to the input of another. AmpliTube Slash functions as an "Effects" app in an Inter-App Audio setup, processing audio from other apps in realtime with its powerful amp models and effects. For example, it works great in tandem with Apple GarageBand.
AmpliTube Slash is also Audiobus compatible. That means you can open it through the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires separate purchase), and use it with other compatible apps, such as SampleTank, VocaLive, and iLectric Piano, for real-time, inter-app audio routing. AmpliTube Slash is one of the few audio apps that's versatile enough to be used in any of the three Audiobus "slots": Input, Effects, and Output.
And now you can also control AmpliTube Slash via IK’s iRig BlueBoard Bluetooth foot pedal controller. iRig BlueBoard gives users a stompbox-like experience with four assignable MIDI-buttons that can be used to trigger effects, cycle through patches and swap presets from the floor. The latest version of AmpliTube Slash makes the pairing even more seamless and powerful by adding built-in support and a new mode that allows for global control of AmpliTube’s robust built-in recorder.
Hook up with Slash
AmpliTube Slash is compatible with all of our guitar interfaces for iPad like iRig PRO, iRig HD or iRig. For an even more authentic experience, try controlling the effects from the floor with iRig Stomp or iRig BlueBoard. Both let you integrate AmpliTube Slash into your live rig — that is to say, you can bring Slash's rig with you to your next gig. How cool is that?
- Real-time guitar mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet
- 6 Signature Slash Stompboxes, 2 Signature Slash Marshall® Amps, 1 Cabinet
- Slash Gear Models:
- Stompboxes: Gate, Wah Distortion, Octo Blue, Booster, X-Chorus, Delay
- Amplifiers: Marshall® AFD100, Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee 2555SL, Marshall® 1960 4x12 cabinet
- Complete set of Slash tone presets
- Powerful preset system to manage presets and favorites
- Single track recorder with re-amping expandable to full 8-track studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- NO VOICE feature allows you to effectively remove the lead vocal or guitar solo from existing tracks
- MIDI Control feature for parameter modification and preset changes (requires a MIDI adapter like the iRig MIDI 2) - available as in-app purchase - free if you already use iRig MIDI 2 or iRig PRO
- Lightning and 30-pin digital audio compatibility
- Audio copy/paste between tracks in the recorder, or between compatible apps
- "Restore Purchases" feature restores your in-app purchases
- Export high quality audio (WAV/m4A) via email, FTP, iTunes and direct to SoundCloud
- Included tuner and metronome
- Low latency for real time playing
- AutoFreeze feature that allows you to go back and tweak amp/effects settings on a recorder track, after you've recorded and added effects to other tracks
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube for iPad app via in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
Guns N' Roses
Guns N' Roses
Guns N' Roses