Lurssen Mastering Console
- Separate versions available for iPhone/iPad and Mac/PC
- Mac/PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 30 pre-made "Styles" created by Gavin Lurssen and team that reproduce the settings and gear used to master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input Drive knob
- 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
- "PUSH" Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio content adjustment
- Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96kHz DSP processing
- Digital Delivery Mastering (DDM) feature ensures your masters conform to Apple's "Mastered for iTunes" specifications and other digital distribution systems
- Audio import from iPhone/iPad music library
- Drag & Drop file import mode (Mac/PC version)
- Resizable GUI (Mac/PC version)
- iPhone/iPad version is a free download on the App Store with additional features enabled by Play/Process and HD Engine in-app purchases
- Project file compatibility between Mac/PC and iPhone/iPad
Universal app compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s*, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation*, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3*, iPad Air, iPad mini 2*, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini*, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*. iOS 8.0 or later is required.
* Note: Due to low CPU power, the following devices cannot handle HD Engine realtime processing and monitoring (the switch in settings will be disabled):
iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini.
Processing and export of files at high sample rates will still be available in offline mode.
Lurssen Mastering Console is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.