iRig Nano Amp Specifications
- Speaker: 1x3"
- Amp: 3W class A/B power amp
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Output Impedance: can drive cabinets of different impedances - from 8 to 16 Ohms
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Cabinet Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- iOS Device Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
- Power: battery power (3xAA included)
- Battery Life: battery life varies by a considerable amount depending on the battery type and amp usage.
Under normal playing conditions and using high quality Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable cells, battery life will be approximately 30 hours.
In totally idle conditions (amp powered up but not playing) battery life is approx 150 hours, under continuous playing at full power it is about 8 hours.
Important: the amp switches on when the guitar jack is inserted, so always remember to disconnect the guitar input jack from the amplifier when you are not playing to save battery life.
- iRig Nano Amp
- 1/8" TRRS jack
- 3xAA batteries
- Size: 159mm/6.26" x 89mm/3.5" x 45mm/1.77"
- Weight: 250g/8.8oz (batteries excluded)
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus*, iPhone 7*, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.