iRig MIDI 2 Specifications
- Universal MIDI interface for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, Mac and PC
- MIDI IN and OUT activity LEDs
- Connect to the device via standard Mini-DIN port (Mini-DIN to Lightning cable included, Mini-DIN to USB cable included)
- MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU ports
- Powered by the host device
- iRig MIDI 2
- iOS Lightning connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- USB connection cable (60cm/23.6")
- 49.5mm/1.95" x 78mm/3.1" x 30mm/1.18"
- Weight: 60g/2.12oz
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch (4th* and 5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*, iPad*. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Also compatible with iPhone 7 Plus**, iPhone 7**, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4.
* Require 30-pin to Mini-DIN cable available separately.
** For monitoring via headphones/monitors, requires use of Apple's iPhone Lightning Dock, as it provides a lightning port and a 1/8" headphone jack.
Compatible with any device running Android 5.0 or later and Samsung Professional Audio devices (using optional OTG to Mini-DIN cable).
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / 7 / 8 / 10. One free USB port.