iRig Mic Specifications
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 120 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for mid sound pressure): 90 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for low sound pressure): 75 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 120 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
- Power and Connection: works with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad only
iRig MIC is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Works with most Android devices including: Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
Mac®: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.