iRig HD Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz (requires latest firmware version)
- iRig HD high quality digital guitar interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- Size: 30mm/1.18" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.85"
(W x L x H)
- Weight: ~35g/1.23oz
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. See our FAQ here for further details.
Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
Compatible with Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
Compatible with any Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android 5. Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.