iRig HD Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- iRig HD high quality digital guitar interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- iOS 30-pin connection cable
- USB connection cable
- Size: 30mm/1.18" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.85"
(W x L x H)
- Weight: ~35g/1.23oz
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th, and 4th generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8. See our FAQ here for further details.
Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology — like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge and soon with the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3. USB to OTG adapter (sold separately) is required.
Compatible with Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input. USB to OTG adapter (sold separately) is required.
Compatible with any Android devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android 5 (coming soon). USB to OTG adapter (sold separately) is required.