iRig HD Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz (requires latest firmware version)
- iRig HD high quality digital guitar interface
- iOS Lightning connection cable
- USB connection cable
- Size: 30mm/1.18" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.85"
- Weight: ~35g/1.23oz
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s*, iPhone 4*, iPod touch 5th generation, iPod touch 4th generation*, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation*, iPad 2*, iPad*. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
* 30-pin to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. See our FAQ here for further details.
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.