iRig Acoustic Stage Specifications
Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101 dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16"
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone Input: 2.5mm / 3/32" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Connector: 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Impedance: 11 kOhms (active instruments only)
- Analog Output Connector : 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack, line-level, low impedance
- Analog Output Impedance: 50 Ohms (can drive long cables without any loss)
- Digital Output Connector: micro-USB
- AD and DA Resolution: 32-bit
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Interface Output: USB class compliant audio output via micro-USB port
- Power: battery power (2xAA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: approximatively 12 hours of continuous usage with alkaline batteries and 15 hours with rechargeable high quality Ni-MH AA cells (2000 mAh and up)
- iRig Acoustic Stage DSP/interface
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic microphone
- Belt clip
- Carrying case
- 2 x 1.5V AA Battery
- DSP/Interface size: 101mm/3.98" x 72.3mm/2.85" x 23mm/0.91" (belt clip excluded)
- DSP/Interface weight: 99g/3.49oz (batteries excluded)
- Microphone size: 31.7mm/1.25" x 32.2mm/1.27" x 18.8mm/0.74"
- Microphone weight: 20g/0.71oz
- Microphone cable length: 150cm/59.1"
iRig Acoustic Stage can be connected to any amplifier, mixer or PA system using a 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack cable.
iRig Acoustic Stage can also be used as USB recording interface for Mac/PC, iOS, Android.
Mac®: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows®: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. See our FAQ here for further details.
A USB to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini. iOS 6.0 or later is required.
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
A Micro-USB-OTG to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.