- 40W total power (2x16W low-frequency, 2x4W high frequency).
- Frequency response 50Hz to 20kHz.
- Four Class-D Amplifiers, bi-amped system.
- Two way 2x3” neodymium woofers & 2x3/4” neodymium tweeters.
- High performance bass-reflex port.
- 1/4” iRig® input for connecting guitars and dynamic microphones to iOS devices.
- Bluetooth compatible with A2DP protocol.
- 1/8” stereo analog line input.
- DSP controlled.
- Superior low-frequency extension and sound accuracy.
- Auto Standby.
- Integrated high-performance Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Battery duration at maximum volume: up to three hours. Normal usage: up to ten hours.
iLoud is designed to be used with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and tablets, and most Mac or PC computers. It’s also equipped with a wired input for connecting an MP3 player or other non-Bluetooth device, using a standard 1/8” (mini) cable.
The iRig input works with iOS devices running AmpliTube, VocaLive or other audio-processing applications.