"ZAP IN" converts your iPad into an easy-to-use visitor registry which protects all information – both yours and your visitors.
Each visitor only see’s their own information, and the software assigns a sign in, and sign out time stamp.
“ZAP IN” also allow office administrators to print an instant “On-premises” report serving as an evacuation list in the event of an emergency.
Visitor badges (personalized with Visitor Name & Company, and your logo) can be printed to be worn, if needed.
Modern, discreet, elegant, easy-to-use…a welcome addition to any office reception area.
ZAP IN 2 KEY FEATURES:
- ARRIVAL NOTIFICATION
- MULTIPLE ENTRY/EXIT POINTS
- PHOTO CAPTURE
- SIGNATURE CAPTURE
- VISITOR'S AGREEMENT
Wireless/wired control surface
By Saitara Software
The AC7-Core is a wireless/wired control surface utilizing CoreMIDI for simple setup and reliable operation. There are dedicated modes for controlling:
- Apple's Logic
- Pro Tools
- MOTU's Digital Performer
- Cakewalk Sonar
- Ableton Live
- Propellerhead Reason/Record
- Sony Vegas/Acid Pro
- FruityLoops Studio
- Presonus Studio One
- Adobe Audition
- Mackie Tracktion
Other software which supports the Mackie Control protocol will work with the "Generic Mode".
Works without additional server software on OS X "Tiger" and above. Also works on Windows XP, Vista, And 7 with free rtpMIDI driver.
Meta-search engine of guitar chords and tabs.
Achording is a meta-search engine of guitar chords and tabs.
- Search for tabs and chords on some of the best , top quality tab engines. The list of available engines will quickly grow and the updated list will be frequently and silently pushed to you without the need of an app update.
- All the tabs are re-formatted to perfectly fit in your device's screen in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- The auto-scroll feature allows you to start playing your favourite songs on your guitar without having to manually scroll up or down.
- Save tabs locally so you can quickly access them, even offline.
Fender™ Tone On Your iPad.
By IK Multimedia
Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone/iPod/iPad and you are ready to rock!
The new AmpliTube Fender app for iPad is full-featured Fender Tone guitar rig with a built-in recording studio right in the palm of your hands. Now you can dial in your favorite Fender guitar amp and effects sounds with the new AmpliTube Fender mobile app for iPad®.
With the AmpliTube Fender app, you’ll always have your favorite Fender gear, right on your iPad. Now you can practice, play and record with that Famous Fender tone anywhere you go.
The AmpliTube Fender for iPad app at its core is all about pure Fender tone. It was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version AmpliTube Fender, you can choose from 5 Fender amp models — the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, the Super-Sonic™, the ’65 Twin Reverb™, the ’59 Bassman™ LTD and the Pro Junior™. Custom craft your mobile tone with 6 Fender Stompbox models — Fender Tape Echo, Compressor, the Fender Blender™, Fender Phaser, Overdrive, Noise Filter, and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube Fender for iPhone features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly!
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 6 Fender Stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to a full 4 track recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import and play songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender™ Mac/PC software
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone app via in-app purchase
Multi-Effects processor for guitar, bass or any other instrument.
By IK Multimedia
Turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar or bass to your iPad and you are ready to rock!
AmpliTube for iPad gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in a convenient mobile platform app.
With AmpliTube for iPad, you’ll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips, comprised of 4 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone.
With AmpliTube for iPad fully loaded, you will be able to choose between 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 11 stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, distortion, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter), 5 cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube for iPad features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects, and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly!
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
- Full rig made by 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner and metronome
- FREE and Full versions available
- FREE version expandable with a-la-carte downloadable gear
- Same low-latency as Mac/PC systems
A suite of professional-grade audio and acoustic analysis apps.
By Studio Six Digital
AudioTools provides a suite of professional-grade audio and acoustic analysis apps.
We have included a core set of often-used apps in the basic price of this app, and you can extend the functionality by buying any of the additional optional modules that you may need, at any time right from your iPhone or iPod touch.
Start with the basic AudioTools package, and upgrade as you need more capabilities.
Add iAudioInterface for a complete professional audio and acoustic test and measurement platform.
Included in the base price:
- SPL Meter - A faithful reproduction of a classic analog SPL meter. Just don't compare it to the Radio Shack meter, ours is much more accurate! Includes A and C weighting, and Fast and Slow ANSI decay modes. All filters meet or exceed ANSI type 1.
- RTA - A 1/3 and octave band Real Time Analyzer. Includes touch-GUI range control, a cursor, max/min bars, and noise curve overlays. Try our free RTA Lite before you buy!
- Delay Finder - Measures the time it takes for a pulse to return from a speaker.
- Generator - Generates sine waves, square waves, white and pink noise. You can select frequencies by octave or 1/3 octave steps, or continuously, and apply octave band filters to the noise signals.
- Line Level Tests - A line level measurement function and frequency counter, that may be used with any dock input device that has a right-channel line input.
- Audio Scope - A dual-channel audio oscilloscope that includes auto-triggering, variable gain and sweep rate, and storage of scope images.
- Recorder - A mono/stereo audio recorder with WAV and compressed formats and 8k-48k sample rate. Transfer files via Wi-Fi.
- Audio Calculators
Optional modules available for purchase from within AudioTools:
- FFT - Detailed acoustic analysis, up to 16384 points. View full detail or smooth to 1/24, 1/6, 1/3 or octave. Includes cursor, scalable graphics, and peak tracking.
- ETC - Energy Time Curve. Plot decay of an impulse over time, and compute RT60 time. Internal or External trigger.
- Impulse Response - Record and analyze an impulse or sine sweep, compute octave and 1/3 octave ETC, T30, C50, C80, CT, Definition. Also shows FFT and Schroeder curve.
- SPL Pro - Digital SPL meter with ANSI Slow, Fast, Peak, and Impulse mode, along with LEQ. Includes A and C weighting, and all 10 octave band filters.
- SPL Traffic Light-- Monitor live sound levels SPL and Leq and see status in a simple green-yellow-red display.
- Polarity - Speaker polarity checker. Route the test signal to a speaker, and read the polarity of the speaker on the screen.
- Speaker Distortion
- THD+n (requires iAudioInterface)
- Impedance (requires iAudioInterface)
Many more modules coming!
AudioTools is fully functional with the built-in or headset mic, or any dock input audio source.
NOTE: If you have an iPod touch, 2nd generation, you will need a microphone such as the Apple iPhone headset mic, that plugs into the headphone connector. If you have a first generation iPod touch, you must use an external dock connector microphone.
AudioTools fully supports calibration of all inputs. You can store calibration constants for the microphone and line input.
Music stand and sheet music library.
The Avid® Scorch® app transforms your iPad mobile device into an interactive music stand, score library, and sheet music store. With this powerful app, viewing beautiful scores is just the beginning.
Thanks to the award-winning Sibelius® engine, Scorch generates true, interactive notation. Easily learn songs or adapt them to your instrument—then give a great performance using Music Stand mode. Whether you want to showcase your own music or purchase scores from world-class publishers, Scorch is the easy way to practice and perform your favorite sheet music on the go.
- Use your iPad mobile device as an interactive substitute for a music stand and sheet music library
- Get started right away with included content and how-to material
- View and modify your own Sibelius or Sibelius First scores and lead sheets—plus chart-toppers, classics, and other premium content from a variety of world-class publishers
- Easily learn songs or adapt them to your instrument by transposing a score, changing instruments, or converting to and from guitar tab
- Display individual parts to remove distraction and focus solely on your instrument
- See the whole score—or individual parts—played on the Keyboard display
- Hear your score by playing it back with sampled instrument sounds
- Mix your score to suit your needs
- Give a great performance and easily turn pages in Music Stand mode
- Increase contrast and make music more legible by changing the text and paper texture
- Enjoy working with the sleek, intuitive user interface
- Publish your own music and sell it in the Scorch Store (requires Sibelius or Sibelius First)
- Make secure, one-touch, in-app purchases through your iTunes account
- Find help quickly and easily with the online FAQs and support forum
View and Play Beautiful Scores
Scorch is the convenient, elegant way to keep your Sibelius scores with you wherever you go. Get started quickly and easily with the intuitive touch-screen interface and included content. Choose from a variety of paper textures and font choices, and view your scores with stunning clarity. You can also hear your compositions by playing them back with sampled instruments—and that’s just the beginning.
Learn, Rehearse, and Perform
Scorch makes it easy to learn and practice by adapting scores to your needs. Transpose the music to play in a key that’s more comfortable for you or your vocalist, change instruments, or convert to and from guitar tab. See the whole score—or individual parts—played on the Keyboard display. Focus solely on your instrument and remove other parts to eliminate distraction. Then when you’re ready to perform, engage Music Stand mode to turn pages quickly and stay in the moment.
Join the Community
Scorch is your ticket into a huge online community of sheet music providers and enthusiasts. The in-app store provides unparalleled access to the most popular sheet music from the world’s top publishers—including over 150,000 premium titles from Hal Leonard and Music Sales. Browse and purchase sheet music within the application, and enjoy the simplicity and security of using your existing iTunes account. You can also publish your Sibelius and Sibelius First scores and sell them to others.
The Professional Choice
The world’s leading composers, arrangers, copyists, publishers, and educators trust Sibelius notation software to create beautiful scores quickly. Powered by the award-winning Sibelius engine, Scorch is the full-featured, professional way to learn, practice, and perform sheet music on the go.
Turn your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a Bass Synthesizer and start rolling your own grooves with the unique sound of the legendary TB-303, the trademark of Acid House that influenced many different styles of electronic music!
BassLine is a virtual analog bass synthesizer with built-in step sequencer and on-board effects. Its unique low-pass filter allows to produce the well known high-resonance filter sweeps, that are typical for vintage synths like the legendary TB-303.
- Monophonic synthesis engine including a never self-oscillating, cascaded low-pass filter
- Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, square, pulse, and saw/triangle)
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO) for cutoff modulation
- Overdrive with tube-like distortion characteristic
- Tape delay effect with tempo-synchronous delay times
- Individual pattern lengths & downbeat-aligned switches
- Pattern randomizer
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Clock sync support via CoreMIDI: Receive timing clock, start and stop events via local MIDI, Wi-Fi, and USB Camera Connection Kit (iPad only)
- Accelerometer-driven cutoff frequency control
- Audio Export via General Pasteboard, AudioCopy by Sonoma Wire Works, or E-Mail
- Support for playing along iPod Music
- Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Runs on Original iPhone and iPod Touch 1st generation (Compatible with iPhone OS 3)
- Including twenty patterns by Myagi (www.popandlockrecords.com)
Learn authentic riffs from 16 masters of the blues guitar.
By G-Men Productions
An encyclopedia for all those eager to learn the basics of blues lead guitar and who want to discover how the legends build their solos.
Learn 115+ authentic riffs from 16 masters of the blues guitar. These riffs are designed to sound great over each portion of the blues progression. They're presented (using notes and tab with audio and animation) in two measure chunks—organized by where they fall in the standard 12-bar progression. Some riffs also feature video instruction. You can enrich your blues vocabulary and assemble your own solos with authentic licks as played by 16 of the best Blues Masters :Duane Allman – Wayne Bennett – Dickey Betts – Kenny Burrell Eric Clapton – Albert Collins – Warren Haynes – Albert King B.B. King – Sammy Lawhorn – Gary Moore – Jack Pearson Stevie Ray Vaughan – T-Bone Walker – Leslie West – Zakk Wylde.
Blues Masters by the Bar app is an encyclopedia for all those eager to learn the basics of blues lead guitar and who want to discover how the legends build their solos.
- Audio with text commentary for each riff
- Video instruction for selected riffs (about 15 videos)
- The ability to purchase 21 additional videos
- Slow down each riff to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
- Notes and tab, with animation, shows you what to play for each riff
- Add your favorite licks to your “Hot List” for convenient retrieval
- See a Bio page for each artist with the ability to listen to each of their licks, sorted by its place in the 12-bar progression; if you like a riff, tap on it to go straight from the Bio page to the Music page to learn it
- A fun spinner to randomly select an artist and riff
- A built-in tuner with clickable strings to help you tune your guitar
- A Hot List page for assembling your own 12-bar Hot List solo; choose six 2-bar licks sorted by lick number or artist to create a 12-bar solo and then play it as if the greats were trading licks with each other
- Animate the whole progression while playing one of two backing tracks so you can play them with your own rhythm section (you can slow this down too!)
- Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are experiencing problems with the sound in Blues Masters, please make sure that the switch which is next to the volume control on the side of your iPad is pushed all the way AWAY from the volume control. The best policy is to update your iPad to the latest version of the iOS.
This app was produced by Cherry Lane Music Company, a leader in music instruction, and by G-Men Productions.
A portable music production system for iPad
By Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Cubasis is Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in CD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
• Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks (depends on the device used)
• Over 70 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic
• MixConsole with over 10 effect processors
• Over 300 MIDI and audio loops
• Virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
• Sample Editor and Key Editor
• Export projects to Cubase, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• Sequence other CoreMIDI apps (MIDI recording only) and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
• Audio import from iTunes music library, AudioPaste, Wi-Fi server and iTunes file sharing
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
A portable music production system for iPad
By Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. With MicroSonic, Cubasis LE includes a virtual instrument to be played in real time using the flexible virtual keyboard. Song ideas can be captured with up to four audio and four MIDI tracks and further edited and polished to perfection with the integrated editors, mixer and selected effects. Thanks to the Cubasis project importer, Cubasis LE projects can be even opened in Cubase - both on Windows and OS X. With touch-intuitive production tools, Cubasis LE opens up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
- Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
- 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
- 32-bit floating point audio engine
- Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
- iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
- MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
- Mixer with 4 effect processors
- Virtual keyboard
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Import audio from your iTunes music library
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export
- Unlock all the features of the full Cubasis version via in-app purchase