Fender tone on your iPad
Real-time mobile multi-FX app for guitar and bass
The AmpliTube Fender® app for iPad is a full-featured Fender-tone guitar rig with a built-in recording studio, which you can hold in the palm of your hands. Now you can dial in your favorite Fender guitar amp and effects sounds for jamming, practicing and recording anytime and anywhere.
AmpliTube Fender® for iPad is, at its core, all about pure Fender tone. It was developed with careful guidance and critical testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Fender® the app lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models — the ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, the Super-Sonic™, the ’65 Twin Reverb™, the ’59 Bassman™ LTD and the Pro Junior™. Custom craft your mobile tone with 6 Fender Stompbox models — Fender Tape Echo, Compressor, the Fender Blender™, Fender Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter.
The AmpliTube Fender® for iPad app features a robust practicing tool that lets you import audio material and then change the tempo without affecting the pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iTunes library on your device or from your computer, then use your guitar signal chain to practice along with the material. The SpeedTrainer feature provides the ability to slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs or speed up material (+200%) to practice your playing skills.
The unique AmpliTube Fender® for iPad signal chain lets you build your Fender rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects running into an amplifier head, a speaker cabinet and a microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
AmpliTube for iPad app users can add all of the components of AmpliTube Fender® for iPad into their app, incorporating that famous Fender tone into their current sound.
AmpliTube Fender features MIDI control capabilities that allow you to use a standard MIDI controller to adjust the knobs, settings and parameters of your Fender® gear. With a mobile MIDI interface like our iRig MIDI or our iRig PRO universal audio/MIDI interface, you can hook your controller to your iPad and use AmpliTube Fender® "hands-free" live in the studio or on stage.
Another way to control AmpliTube Fender® is through IK’s iRig BlueBoard Bluetooth foot pedal controller. iRig BlueBoard gives users a stompbox-like experience with four assignable MIDI-buttons that can be used to trigger effects, cycle through patches and swap presets from the floor. The latest version of AmpliTube Fender® makes the pairing even more seamless and powerful by adding built-in support and a new mode that allows for global control of AmpliTube’s robust built-in recorder.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad comes with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability that's expandable to a full-featured 8-track recorder with a separate mixer and master effects section.
You can capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances and then share your track by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As directly to SoundCloud, FTP or email.
You can record your band or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube Fender.
An exciting new feature in the multitrack recorder called AutoFreeze, allows you to use completely different amp-and-effects settings on each track, and go back and tweak them at any time. As a result, your ability to mix on AmpliTube Fender's multitrack is greatly enhanced.
And now that AmpliTube Fender for iPhone features an 8-track recorder, AmpliTube Fender for iPad also now supports project sharing. It lets you use iTunes File Sharing to copy and paste project folders between AmpliTube's different device versions.
AmpliTube Fender for iPad also supports digital audio input for devices with Lightning or 30-pin connectors. Use our iRig PRO universal audio/MIDI interface or iRig HD audio interface for pristine audio clarity.
New and improved
AmpliTube Fender is now fully compatible with Apple's new iOS 8, including the Inter-App Audio feature, which allows you to connect the output from one app to the input of another. AmpliTube Fender functions as an "Effects" app in an Inter-App Audio setup, processing audio from other apps in realtime with its powerful amp models and effects. For example, it works great in tandem with Apple GarageBand.
AmpliTube Fender is also Audiobus compatible. That means you can open it through the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires separate purchase), and use it with other compatible apps, such as SampleTank, VocaLive, and iLectric Piano, for real-time, inter-app audio routing. AmpliTube Fender is one of the few audio apps that's versatile enough to be used in any of the three Audiobus "slots": Input, Effects, and Output.
Get it — mix it up
AmpliTube Fender is available on the App Store in 2 versions. Already own AmpliTube for iPad? No problem! Upgrade to the latest version to get the latest features like Inter-App audio and Audiobus compatibility in iOS 8, iRig BlueBoard support, cross-version project sharing, cross-version in-app purchase sharing and more. AmpliTube Fender® stompbox and amplifier models are available as bundled or individual in-app purchases.
And now you can also use iCloud to transfer your in-app gear purchases between the 5 main versions of AmpliTube.
- Real-time guitar-and-bass mobile multi-FX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 6 Fender stomps, 5 Fender amps with matching cabinets, 2 mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expandable via in-app purchase to a full 8-track recording studio with master effects
- Import and play songs/backing tracks directly from your iTunes library on your device or from your computer
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender® Mac/PC software
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- MIDI Control feature for parameter modification and preset changes (requires a MIDI adapter like the iRig MIDI) - available as in-app purchase - free if you already use iRig MIDI or iRig PRO
- Lightning and 30-pin digital audio compatibility
- Recording and mixing section with intuitive controls
- Audio copy/paste between tracks in the recorder, or between compatible apps
- "Restore Purchases" feature restores your in-app purchases
- Export high quality audio (WAV/m4A) via email, FTP, iTunes and direct to SoundCloud
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Audiobus compatible, can be used in any of the three Audiobus "slots"
- Full support for Apple Retina Display
- AutoFreeze feature that allows you to go back and tweak amp/effects settings on a recorder track after you've recorded and added effects to other tracks
- GUI incorporates Global Menu for more efficient navigation.
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube for iPad app via in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between all AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
IMPORTANT: if you own AmpliTube for iPad and you want to add all of the components of AmpliTube Fender® into it, we advise you NOT to purchase the AmpliTube Fender® app but instead add the AmpliTube Fender® amps and effects all together or single a-la-carte gear directly in AmpliTube through in-app purchase.
|FENDER™ and all FENDER amplifiers, logos, and trade dress are the trademarks of FMIC and used herein under license. All rights reserved.|