Classik Studio Reverb
- Each module functions as a separate plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units
- Suite of four separate reverb units: Plate, Hall, Room, and Inverse
- Reverbs can be instantiated on track inserts or as part of the T-RackS plug-in shell
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- Two operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- Six easy-to-use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 Parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8x8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- Four assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 or Windows® 10.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.