Register and activate
The Authorization Manager is a standalone application that greatly simplifies the way IK users can register and activate their IK software and plug-ins.
Users can now launch the Authorization Manager application to register and authorize all their IK software in one convenient place, with a simple automated process. They no longer need to load multiple web pages to register and activate the software.
- Ability to manage all products in one place. The Authorization Manager allows users to manage all current IK Multimedia products registration and authorization processes in one simple interface.
- Only the serial number is required. Pertinent registration information is now transmitted transparently without the need for manual codes insertion by the users other than the Serial Number.
- Multiple product registration/authorization. Users who purchase more than one title can register and authorize all of them at the same time. This feature is perfect for 'bundle' owners or users registering more than one product in the same session.
- Save time with offline authorization. If the computer you want to activate IK products on is not connected to the Internet, the new Authorization Manager makes it easy to activate products on them.
Use the Authorization Manager to register and authorize any IK software and plug-in, except for the following products:
Products not supported by the Authorization Manager:
- AmpliTube ver 1.x
- AmpliTube LE ver. 1.x
- SampleTank ver. 1.x
- SampleTank 2 SE
- T-RackS 24
- T-RackS Standalone ver. 1.x
- All T-RackS Plug-Ins ver. 1.x
If you need to register/authorize one of these product just click here.