ARC System 2 specs
Your studio sound will be improved forever
ARC System represents one of the most advanced solutions to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio, dramatically improving the acoustics of home and project studios as well as correcting even the highest acoustically treated high-end studios. The ARC System featuring Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology produces results like you’ve never heard before, improving the accuracy of your monitoring system. When you experience ARC’s Advanced Room Correction System, the perspective of what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and you’ll work on mixes faster because you’re sure of what you’re hearing. You will finally be able to trust the sound of your studio.
ARC System 2 includes
- Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC
- VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs
(such as Pro Tools®, Cubase™, Logic™, Sonar™, Live™, etc.)
- Professional measurement microphone
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
Measurement software features
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Requires 48 kHz operation (only for measurements)
- Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows 7, Vista or XP, Core Audio on Mac OS X
- Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System Correction Plug-In
Correction plug-in features
- Multi-platform high-quality Frequency AND Time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32 bits floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Four target curves
- Graphic Frequency response display
Professional measurement microphone features
- Type: 1/4" precision measurement condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa
- Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB
- Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 details
MultEQ® XT32 captures acoustical information at multiple locations throughout a listening area in both the time and frequency domains. It uses a sophisticated clustering algorithm to combine this information so that acoustical problems are accurately analyzed. Based on these measurements, MultEQ® XT32 calculates an equalization solution that corrects for both time and frequency response problems in the listening area and also performs a fully automated system setup. The result is clear, well-balanced sound for your studio. Click here for more information about Audyssey.
Mac® (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel® processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Requires an ASIO compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).