The new wireless MIDI pedalboard for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac
IK Multimedia is proud to announce that iRig BlueBoard, the groundbreaking new wireless MIDI pedalboard for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac, is now available worldwide.
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that uses Bluetooth technology to transmit MIDI messages, allowing you to control the functions of your favorite music-making apps on the fly. Any MIDI compatible app - such as IK’s AmpliTube, VocaLive, SampleTank, iLectric Piano, iGrand Piano — or any other Core-MIDI-compatible app like Apple GarageBand, can be controlled wirelessly.
This opens up a whole new world of exciting live performance possibilities. While rocking the crowd, switch between presets, change patches, and turn effects on and off from up to 10 meters away. You can even connect pedals (not included) for further control of continuously variable parameters such as volume and wah, without being tied by cables to your mobile device. Be sure to check out some of the creative possibilities showcased on our new YouTube video.
iRig BlueBoard is small enough to fit in a laptop bag and works with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supporting Bluetooth 4.0. It also works with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. The iRig BlueBoard app runs in the background on your mobile device or Mac, translating Bluetooth signals into MIDI signals.
Order the iRig BlueBoard today!
• Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
• 4 backlit assignable foot switches
• 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
• Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
• BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, translating Bluetooth to MIDI
• Runs on standard AAA batteries
• Small enough to fit in a laptop bag