A download for the new Sonik Synth 2.1 is now available, providing compatibility for IK Users with Mac Intel Systems. Sonik Synth 2 users may download this software update for free from the IK User Area
. In addition to Mac Intel compatibility, Sonik Synth 2.1 can now be opened as a standalone application.
There are also several other enhancements that have been implemented into the Sonik Synth 2.1 update:
- Improved Stretch™ algorithm
- Improved Pitch/Shift and Time/Stretch algorithms
- BPM Syncable LFOs
- Smoother MIDI CC response
- Improved load time when loading instruments
- Improved search function reliability
- Pro Tools 7.x fully compliant
- Improved Audio Units compatibility
- 16 Stereo outputs
- Compatible with VST 2.4 hosts, such as Cubase 4 and Live 6
- Updated Combi presets (Sonik Synth 2.1 will install a new Combi set automatically)
to enter the IK User Area
and download the free Universal Update for Sonik Synth 2. Please be sure to review the "Readme" file and read the Installation and User Manual for information on how to install the update.
IK Multimedia has now released Mac Intel updates for all products in their range. For more information about IK's Universal Updates, click here
.IK Multimedia. Musicians First.