Make great recordings anywhere on Android
A mobile nexus of galaxies has arrived
Android users: We felt your pain. We empathized with your frustration. We heard your voice, and now we’re bringing the mobile music revolution to you.
Launch app, hit record
iRig Recorder for Android is here, and it’s destined to become your favorite audio recording app on your phone or tablet. Designed for ease of use and packed with real-world useful features, and a familiar Android-app design, iRig Recorder is a simple yet powerful recording and audio-processing app that works with Android compatible IK accessories like the iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast and iRig PRE as well as other compatible input devices.
A field recorder always in your pocket
Use iRig Recorder to capture interviews, performances, band rehearsals, lectures, podcasts, creative spurts of genius, viral audio snippets and more. Recording time is limited only by your device memory. Once you’ve made your recordings, iRig Recorder automatically stores them by date and automatically adds geolocation information so you can easily find them.
iRig Recorder isn’t just a “capture” app. It’s a complete audio production and polishing tool for creating broadcast quality audio. It allows you to quickly and easily trim and crop your recordings via the waveform editor, automatically adjust and normalize volume levels, remove background noise, add dynamics adjustment and polish, then share your brilliance with the world.
With iRig Recorder you have several options for exporting and sharing your recordings. You can export files in the compressed OGG format, from 192 to 64 kbps, or you can export full-resolution, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV files. Once exported you can share your files via email, FTP upload, Bluetooth file sharing, app file sharing, SoundCloud export and general world file sharing. Sharing is good.
- No set up required – just launch the app and hit record
- Auto record feature – the recording immediately starts as soon as the app is launched — to catch the moment
- No recording time limit – the recording time is determined by the available space on your device
- Recordings are automatically grouped by recording date and tagged with geo location info for quick locating
- Extremely easy to use – simple editing lets you cut and crop your recordings
- Non-destructive editing – the original recording file is always kept as a backup
- Export your files in OGG compressed format and WAV uncompressed format
- Files can be sent via E-Mail, FTP upload, Bluetooth, copying from the phone via USB cables or shared and stored via apps installed on the device
- FREE version also available
- High-quality audio processors automatically optimize levels and tone
- Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
- Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
- Cleanup: automatically cleans up the background noise in recordings
- Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
- Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
- Speed Up: decreases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch
- Slow Down: increases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch
- Pitch Shift: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
- Pitch and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt your audio content to other media such as video, and change the pitch of your recordings without affecting the duration
- Redesigned user interface with improved navigation
- Input monitoring feature lets you hear what's being recorded
Go free, if you choose
iRig Recorder is also available as a free version.
It gives you the recording ability, and the Optimize Volume effect (after you register your copy). You can add the waveform editor and all available effects processors via in-app purchase.