Full story here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/NewsDisplay.php?Id=2902
Introducing VocaLive, the first professional practicing, performing and recording vocal processor app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
With VocaLive, singers and songwriters will have a suite of 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing that can be combined on a 3-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes dozens of presets to help you get up and running in seconds.
Use VocaLive with the built-in iPhone microphone, earbuds with the built-in mic, or with IK's new iRig Mic on stage.
VocaLive At a Glance:
* 5 dedicated vocal effects: pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser
* 7 vocal tailored effects: reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus and phaser
* 3-processor vocal rig chain
* Low latency for real-time usage
* Dozens of presets included with full editing capabilities, categorization and favorites for easy recall
* Single and multi-track recording capabilities with non-destructive effects application
* Sing-along features with backing tracks import from the iPod device library and voice-canceling features
* Free and full versions
* Dedicated vocal effects from VocaLive can also be used within AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad as separate in-app purchases
Pricing and availability
VocaLive will be available in the first quarter of 2011 from the iTunes app store. A free version of VocaLive will also be available. VocaLive's dedicated vocal effects will also be available as in-app purchases within the current range of AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad.
Final prices will be released at shipping. Visit the official VocaLive online page more information, audio and video demos.